UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Blog

Inside UNC Kenan-Flagler Admissions and Career Management

January 3, 2012 By Lisa Beisser

As you can see, we’ve had a bit of a hiatus in blogging late.  But don’t worry, we are in the process of setting up some new student bloggers for this year.  Their postings will appear soon.  In the meantime, I thought some of you may be interested in a couple recent webinars that we conducted last month.  One webinar was admissions-focused and hosted by my colleague, Shandra Jones, and me.  The other webinar was related to the career search and was hosted by our Director of Career Management, Amy Wittmayer and Associate Director of Career Management, Abby Asem.  Recordings of both of these webinars have been posted: Admissions Webinar, Career Webinar.  It was our first time using video, polls, powerpoint, etc.  So let us know what you think!

clip_image002

One Comment

1. Vaibhav
    2/12/2012

I just went through both the recorded webinars again. And, I want to tell you that it is very informative. I especially liked that you took out ample time to answer the student queries. Looking forward to concentration specific webinars, if its possible, I think that would be great!