It is not too late to register for Reunion Weekend 2011 on Sept 30 – Oct 2. We have more than 200 confirmed attendees with new registrations coming in daily. Don’t miss out on the fun!
Please join your former classmates, current and former faculty, staff and special guests for a wonderful weekend of reminiscing and reconnecting to the business school.
All alumni are invited, with a special emphasis on the reuniting classes of:
2006 – 2001 – 1996 – 1991 – 1986 – 1981 – 1976 – 1971 – 1966 – 1961 – 1956
Here is just a sampling of the activities you can enjoy throughout the Weekend:
- Friday lunch with current students
- Special Reception on Friday afternoon to celebrate 25th anniversary of American Minority Business Students
- Welcome Dinner on Friday Evening with Live Jazz
- Catching up with your favorite faculty members
- Special supervised activities for children
- Friday night student-hosted mixer at He’s Not Here
- Service Project on Saturday for our overseas troops
- Saturday North Carolina barbecue lunch
- Seminars led by our top faculty
- Special activities for consulting and real estate alumni
- Saturday night Casino Party at Spanky’s
- One-on-one Career Advising Sessions throughout the weekend
- Farewell Brunch on Sunday at the Carolina Inn
Go to our Reunion Weekend website for all the details, to see who is coming, and to register today!!
We welcome all of the class years, but especially the reuniting class years to use our Reunion 2011 facebook page to connect with each other before the weekend.
Also, if you are interested in working with Alumni Relations to increase your class participation at Reunion Weekend 2011, please contact Catherine Nichols at 919.962.3596 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon for this great event!